Strategies and Resources:
1. How these are measured by the agency and communicated to the client
2. Use Shifted Pixels Buzz Numbers system to track brands and word of mouth.
Once the virtual profiles were created for MyPhatBreak it was my job was to use existing social networks such as Facebook on the internet to spread the word about the website. I used Facebook to search for Facebook groups that would be interested in a website like MyPhatBreak. Using both profiles created in Facebook messages were left on the group notice boards recommending MyPhatBreak. To understand the effectiveness of my work for the day we used Google Marketing to track how many people went to the MyPhatBreak website from Facebook. Unfortunately this was not very successful as there were no links from the Facebook website on that day. I did not use Buzz Numbers to track this information as Google was more appropriate for this type of tracking. Shifted Pixels often uses Google Marketing tools to track the success of their campaign. Every campaign is nearly 100% traceable providing accountability and measurability to their clients. I did not understand the Google Marketing tracking process so I needed agency members help me with this process. I am still not confident in completing this process by myself and plan to do more research into how to use all the Google marketing and tracking tools as this would be useful in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment